5 WAYS TO INCORPORATE WHATSAPP IN TO YOUR PRIVATE PRACTICE
WhatsApp is a free resources that is better than many paid options.
There is no excuse for not incorporating WhatsApp in to your private practice.
You should be looking for ways to better engage and communicate with your patients and WhatsApp is a great resource for this.
Don’t Give Out Your Mobile Phone Number
- If you are giving your patients your mobile phone number, you are setting yourself up for a fall.
- It doesn’t look professional and you could get a call when you are in Sainsbury’s!
Building A Successful Practice Involves Building A Successful Community
- The internet has made communication easier than ever, but as societies have become more connected, they have become less personal.
- Your patients will notice if you can show support and give them a space to connect and ask questions.
Not All Enquiries Are Of An Urgent Nature
- Most of us give out our contact details if there is an urgent problem and all other queries involve a clinic appointment to discuss.
- Patients will often have questions and non-urgent concerns that are not usually addressed. Having a way to respond to these can make you stand out.